Ok ladies! I’m remembering last year at this time, how we had to postpone the event due to weather! NOT TONIGHT THOUGH…………….the sun is shining………….my heart is full!
I’m ready to see you all come together to laugh, meet new faces and give back a portion to a worthy non-profit! I hope you have in mind who you’ll be nominating! It’s exciting to get together again! CAN WE HIT 100 AGAIN, MAYBE EVEN 100+!!!!!!!!!!! If we have 100 Women, that’s $10,000 each time we meet this year going to great causes in our own community! Last year we gave back over $55,000 (incl. the endowment) and I would love to see that happen again in 2015! Invite a friend! The number doesn’t stop at 100!
Please remember a few things:
1. Meeting tonight at the Inn at DePauw! Come mix and mingle………meet someone new…….enjoy our appetizers provided by an ANONYMOUS GIVER! 5-6 social/registration hour and 6-7 becoming more aware of 3 organizations and VOTING!
2. If you’re already registered, check in to get your I VOTE FOR card, grab some food and beverage and nominate!
3. If you haven’t registered, check in at the Non-Registered table to fill out your form and make your check out to Putnam County Community Foundation (memo: 100 Women) and get your I VOTE FOR card, grab some food and beverage and nominate!
4. Bring a 2nd check or cash to fill out to the winning organization!
5. If you are not going to be in attendance, BE SURE to send your check and with another member to proxy vote for you or drop it off today at the foundation office (2 S. Jackson St.)
Once again, I want to THANK YOU all for what you do daily in Putnam County! Also, a shout out to the steering committee: Beva Miller, Caitlyn Milliman, Emily Knuth, Kelli Croan, Susan Price, Elaine Peck, Suzanne Masten, Cheryl Selvey and Kate Knaul!